According to the dorks at Google (an unreliable source IMO) Gambling Addiction is very serious. The main risk factors of Gambling Addiction are the following:
- My partner is threatening to leave me if I don’t stop.
- We fight all the time about my gambling.
- I’m tired of sneaking around, lying and hiding my losses.
- My reputation has been hurt.
- Creditors are hassling me. I’m looking at bankruptcy.
- Gambling is all I ever think about. It has taken over my life.
- I’ve stopped caring about things that should be important to me.
- I’ve borrowed money from so many people. I feel ashamed to face them.
- I’m afraid I’ll lose my job because I’m always so distracted.
- My health is suffering.
- I don’t even enjoy gambling most of the time.
- I feel like such a loser. Sometimes I hate myself so much I want to end it all.
These reasons would surely cause any human to up their daily Dose of Xanax but no need to turn into Gumby just yet. The beautiful minds at White Belt Breakdown have realized all of these problems have to do with losing. I used to the following information to properly define the term:
Gambling Addiction: n. A disease arising when a loser picks losing bets and can’t afford groceries.
Luckily we give you the opportunity to use our brains as your brain. We will provide third party tracked locks for every major event free of charge…for now. Unlike the rest of the foolish MMA Handicapping world, we will make picks like normal humans bet. We’re not rich, we don’t pick every fight, we don’t take huge favorites, we make logical plays and profit from them ALWAYS.
Today, your devotion to our nonsense finally pays off.